Pages

search

Custom Search

Monday, July 2, 2012

Abhay takes personal

Abhay takes personal interest in building his new home



Abhay Deol’s new house is coming up in Goa and the actor is taking personal interest in building it up.
I like doing interiors, it’s kind of a hobby. I have hired a contractor for my apartment and right at the end I hired an architect to help me out. So I like getting my hands dirtyAbhay said.
The 36-year-old was at the launch of an interior designing line “The Pure Concept”.
Going out finding tiles, finding samples for colours, matching the tiles and colour together, so it’s something that I enjoy he added.It is also heard that Abhay Deol has chosen to go eco-friendly with his new home. He is a Greenpeace activist.am going a bit eco-friendly, water harvesting, water treatment, on-side solar panels, I am going to use all this. My taste is very minimalistic, I don’t like flashy stuff,” added Abhay Deol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment