Pages

search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 12, 2012

When Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu fought

When Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu fought


Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu have been dating since three years. The actress recently revealed how difficult it is to have a romantic relationship with a fellow actor.
She also admitted to having had a tiff with Kunal over some of his racy scenes in his last release.
Speaking about her tiff with Kunal, she says We had a fight about a particular scene, when I went to watch Kunal latest film.I don’t think any girlfriend would have been happy seeing that.


However, Soha quickly adds there is an immature kid in all of us. But I too am an actor.I should be mature or else I should not have been dating another actor.i like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment