Pages

search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol

Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol are now friends


At the launch of The Pure Concept store, at Mehboob Studio, once rivals Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol greeted each other like they were forever friends. They exchanged a warm and tight hug.Sonam Kapoor said:The first time I saw the pictures and fabrics, and everything, they explained to me that it’s very old but has a new feel to it… and everybody knows how much I love vintage Abhay Deol said Basically I like doing interiors; it’s a hobby of mine… So when I looked at their stuff what I liked a lot about it was the fact that I myself like furniture minimal, I like the Japanese feel of the interiors which they have.

However, the latest pic of the two hugging and exchanging pleasant smailes tells us that the two are no more on bad terms.ok

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment