Pages

search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Salman Khan in a light mood

Salman Khan in a light mood


Have you ever wondered why Salman Khan has never opted for Hollywood? Well, the actor himself has revealed the reason.
Just for a brush up in the year 2004, Salman Khan was named the seventh-best-looking man in the world and the best looking man in India by People magazine. So why didn’t Sallu think about Hollywood Putting on his funny shoes, the actor said,
All my friends who have gone to America, they don even want to come back for a holiday, wonder why. I am an actor, those guys were the ones, scientists. These guys went there and made a lot of money, respect he said. I am giving Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, all these guys a chance. Otherwise…poor guys the 46-year-old added.
Salman Khan was at an event organised by Indo-American Chamber Of Commerce on Wednesday.
Targeting Hollywood films, Sallu said,Amazing movies, they make anything look good. Like for example the names I took, Brad Pitt Tom Cruise. We just go on emotions and heart. We overdo anything I mean guys like us also look really bad


He concluded his response with his dialogue from My Name Is Khan mean my name is actually Khan and I actually am not a terrorist.oil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment