Pages

search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 19, 2012

asdd

the fun didn't stop early, some of the stars took the party to the streets as they headed out for a fun evening at Wellington's city centre where over 30,000 kiwi rugby fans, dressed in costumes, were celebrating their victory in the NZI Sevens rugby tournament.
A little birthday get-together quickly turned into a fully charged, exciting night out of town amidst Wellington's bustling hub of restaurants, bars and vibrant nightlife for the birthday boy and his cast mates.
I'm eager to know Kajol's reaction to my work in 'Dil To Bachcha Hai': ShahzaNew Delhi, Feb 6 : Her muchyped debut with ashraj Films' 'Rocket Singh' may have failed to win her attention in Bollywood despite being paired opposite current heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor, but Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Dil To Bachcha Hai' has proved to be 'second time lucky' for newcomer Shahzahn Padamsee.
Shahzahn's portrayal of the cute and bubbly June Pinto who makes Bank executive Naren's (played by Ajay Devgn) heart go aflutter in the film has been lved by cinegoers as well as critics.
Though the upcoming actress is naturally ecstatic at the response that the film and her role have generated, there is one person whose reaction Shahzahn eagerly awaits - her favourite actress Kajol.
Shahzahn says that among the 90s actresses, Kajol is someone she looks up to as her inspiration
''I love her (Kajol). She's magic. I have no words to describe her. If I can be even one per cent of her, I would consider myself lucky. I am really eager to see what she thinks of my performance in 'Dil To Bachcha Hai',''Shahzahn told UNI in an interview here.
About her role of June Pinto in the film, Shahzahn says it is a dream role for any actress.June Pinto is a dream role for any young actress. It is a very amazing character. In fact, there is a lot of Shahzahn in June. Like June, I too am a high energy bubbly girl in real life,''the actress said.
In fact, Shahzahn said she is looking to do characters similar to June Pinto.High energy and bubbly is what I am and I would love to play characters of similar girls. One role that I would love to play is that essayed by Kareena Kapoor in 'Jab We Met',''she said.
Though hers was quite a promising debut in 'Rocket Singh', a film made under the Yashraj Films banner and where she was paired opposite the current heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor, the lukewarm response to the film proved to be a speed breaker in her career in Bollywood.
''After 'Rocket Singh', I did not get many offers. so, I went down South where I did two films one of which is a big Telugu hit called 'Orange' where I was paired opposite Superstar Chiranjeevi's Son Ramsharan. though my role in 'Orange' was a brief one, the appreciation that I got for the role was quite amazing. Seeing the response that I have got from the South, I plan to do at least one Telugu film every year,''Shahzahn said.
Daugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment