Pages

search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 19, 2012

bollywood supar

I am barely an entrepreneur. I do not think of myself like a star. I see myself as somebody who is attempting to make a difference together with his acting,” said Khan Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan who co-owns the Kolkata Knight Riders IPL franchisee & runs a movie production house, Sunday stated he wasn’t a business owner but an actor who endeavors to make a difference together with his acting.
“I come from a middle-class background. I love to work 18-20 hrs each day & from the last 3 decades I’ve been after this routine. I’ve two passions: sports & movie making. I’ve got a production house along with a cricket franchisee,” stated Khan.
Khan, who had been present in the curtain raiser of the phase-1 of the sprawling PFC, stated the facility can make a difference towards the art of movie making with eastern India but towards the whole movie fraternity of the nation.



“I feel the movie city will end up a one quit movie making centre in which you have a great tale & go out with an excellent movie.”He has been signed in as the brand ambassador the PFC.The actor also regaled the gathering with a few of his well-known dialogues from his movies “Don”, “Baazigar” & “Devdas” & danced to some well-liked song from the film “Ra-One”. the media in the inauguration of Prayag Film City (PFC) in West Midnapore’s Chandrakona, some 130 km from here.
Actress Priyanka Chopra states her cousin, actress Parineeti Chopra, needs a slap for stating that she finds it awkward to stand next to a fit & hot Priyanka.
“She requires a slap. I’ll toss her in to the fitness center right now. I by no means heard her say something of that nature, but she’s somebody that is effervescent, energetic and delightful. I suppose it runs in the family,” stated Priyanka.
Parineeti misplaced lots of excess weight on her debut movie, Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl.
Her subsequent movie, Ishaqzaade, will strike big screen on May 18. It features Boney Kapoor’s son Arjun, as her co-star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment