Pages

search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 19, 2012

rool


The film that also stars Anushka Sharma and Rishi Kapoor among others will see Akshay sharing screen with his real life mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia. The senior actress plays his mother in the movie and the actor said he had fun filming with her.
"Me and my mother-in-law are quite inseparable. I have more things common with her than Twinkle. Twinkle and I are totally opposite, whereas me and Dimpleji are quite similar," said the actor.
"During the entire schedule, we played cards, fooled around on youtube, she taught me sudoku (number game) and I took her to various places with my son. So it was fun. She is a fun lady," he added.
This is hisfirst film with Anushka and he said: "Anushka has a very vital role to play in the film. She is my shoulder, my brick wall and my unconditional support in the movie. She shocked me on the sets with her expertise. There is no doubt that she will go very far," he added.
--IANS Guess who's invited to Madhuri's dinner? The three KhaNew DelhiIf Madhuri Dixit were to throw a party at home, which three Bollywood stars would she choose to invite
"Well, I guess I'll choose all the Bollywood heroes," said a laughing Madhuri, answering a question from celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor at the launch of his Food Food channel in Hotel Imperial Monday night.
"First, I'll of course choose Shah Rukh Khan," said Madhuri, "because he always praises whatever I do."
"Next, I'll choose Aamir Khan because he is going to analyse my cooking, and then point out how a particular dish could do with a little more of salt, etc. He's the analytical type, you see," reasoned Maduri.
"And then I'll choose Salman Khan because he's simply going to come and ask for the food without any ado."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE AND SHARE

invite

Share

chat

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bangla radio

Flash Labels by Entertainment